At some point or another, we all feel a little bit lost in life. With so many decisions to make, so many unknowns making us question our existence, and so many responsibilities to juggle, our vision can sometimes become clouded. As humans, we want to know all the answers, but unfortunately, life doesn’t really work that way. We simply have to do the best we can with what we’ve been given, and just try our hardest each day to live life according to our own principles and beliefs. Any time you feel like you’ve lost your sense of direction, refer to the following quotes below to get back on track.
Here are 11 quotes to remember when you feel lost in life:
1. Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.
2. Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
3. If you don’t like where you are, move. You are not a tree.
In life, we get to make choices, but oftentimes, we get mentally paralyzed just thinking about our next move. We stay in jobs we hate in towns we don’t enjoy simply out of familiarity and fear of changing our lives. However, to live the most fulfilling, happiest life possible, change is necessary. You control your life, so you get to decide how it will unfold. Make sure you listen to your heart always.
4. You can’t start the next chapter if you keep rereading the last.
Remember to only look back to see how far you’ve come, not to wish you could turn back time. When you feel lost in life, just remember what you’ve learned from your past, and keep your eyes focused ahead on all the good things awaiting you.
5. If it doesn’t open, it’s not your door.
When you feel lost in life, remember that if you hit a roadblock, you can always turn around and find a different way. There are many paths to take in life, and you might still be looking for the right one for you. Take your time, and don’t rush your destiny.
6. Sometimes you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and where you want to be.
7. Sometimes you need to talk to a three-year-old just so you can understand life again.
8. Listen and silent are spelled with the same letters. Think about it.
When you feel lost in life, remember to pay attention to what you hear in the silence. Quiet your inner world, and you’ll find exactly what you need.
9. Sometimes, you have to stop thinking so much and just go where your heart takes you.
Maybe feeling lost in life results from overthinking. To find your path, follow your intuition, and never give up. Stay persistent, and don’t allow negative thinking to pull you in too deeply.
10. You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.
11. Never stop believing because miracles happen every day.
Above all else, when you feel lost in life, keep your faith in yourself and believe in the universe. Suffering only takes place when we need to learn something from it, and darkness is necessary so that we may appreciate the light. You’ll find your way – just keep going and don’t let false thoughts discourage you.